To ensure compliance with the Florida Assisted Living regulations. Residents have the right to have visitors in their living unit, within the lease, policies or other agreement.
- Residents may have visitors of their choosing. However, for the safety of all residents and facility, guidelines of the visitor policy must be followed.
- If a guest/visitor comes between the visiting hours of 9am – 9pm, administration notification is not required. All guests/visitors are required to sign in when they arrive and sign out when they leave. They are required to follow Covid Protocols, get temperature checks upon coming in and wear masks. Visitors may visit family members in their rooms and/or outside.
- If a guest/visitor comes after hours (after 9:00pm), administration notification is required for safety reasons, as the building will be locked after hours. All guests/visitors are required to sign in when they arrive and sign out when they leave. They are required to follow Covid Protocols, get temperature checks upon coming in and wear masks.
- Magnolia is a drug-free facility. All guests/visitors are subject to the rules and policies of Magnolia. Any guest/visitor who violates our policies and procedures will forfeit visitation privileges.
- Resident is responsible for their guest (s). The action and conduct of all visitors/guests are the responsibility of the resident. Please supervise and accompany your guests within the residence at all times. Also, be respectful that this is also your housemate’s home and people have different schedules.
- Upon request, the facility shall make provision to extend visiting hours for care givers and out of town guest and in other similar situations.
- Exceptions may be made for residents who are sick or on hospice